Initial Author Instructions
- Manuscripts must be submitted by Friday, 15 March 2024.
- Use of the IEEE templates is mandatory : https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- ALL submissions must be made online from the CMT platform (link coming soon) and email submissions will NOT be accepted.
- If you make multiple submissions, you only need to create one CMT account. Use the same account (User name & Password) for any additional submissions.
- If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your paper, it may be done up until the submission deadline.
- The status of all submissions will be available on the RADAR 2024 CMT website.
Your paper must comply with the following specifications:
- Use the conference IEEE templates (https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html) to meet the formatting requirements below.
- Paper Length: FULL papers (4 to 6 pages), including figures, tables & references
- Paper Size: US Letter (8.5″ x 11″) or A4 (210mm X 297mm)
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. Avoid the use of Type 3 fonts.
File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 5.0MB
- Do NOT page number your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
Note: Deviations from the above paper specifications could impede the review of your paper and result in rejection.
Evaluation criteria of submitted papers
- Manuscripts must state clearly and concisely the problem, methodology used, and central conclusions, and they may include figures and graphs.
- Manuscripts must include a bibliography to help reviewers place the contributions of the work into context.
- To write an efficient conference paper, please visit the IEEE Author Center https://conferences.ieeeauthorcenter.ieee.org
Make sure to meet the IEEE Ethical requirements:
Upon submission, authors need to agree to the terms of iThenticate, for more information, see https://www.ieee.org/publications/rights/cross-check-main.html.
If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
- IEEE policy requires you to file a copyright release for each accepted submission. Without a copyright release on file, your paper CANNOT be published. Further instructions will be included in your decision email.
- Your final submissions will need to be checked by IEEE PDF Express, before they can be submitted. Please allow sufficient time for performing this check and for making any necessary alterations.
- At least one author per accepted submission must be registered AND attend the conference to present their paper.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference.